If you are considering being part of the care industry and providing high-quality care to your local community, here are the benefits of why you should be part of one of Interpid’s care team:
- Competitive rates of pay: Depending upon experience
- Paid training: Comprehensive paid induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
- Make a real difference – being a carer is not only a rewarding career but is vital to our communities. You are there to help vulnerable individuals to continue living in the comfort of their own home whilst supporting them with day-to-day tasks. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how essential keyworkers are to help our nation moving forward. Our home care service is person centred, working with individuals, their loved ones and other healthcare professionals to create a bespoke and adaptable care plan based on their unique needs and requirements.
- Help combat loneliness – 17% of older people have said they are in contact with family, friends and neighbours less than once a week; loneliness within the elderly community has become a growing issue that we want to combat. With your support, our clients can look forward to seeing a friendly face who they trust and have formed a friendship with. They may want support going to their favourite café to meet friends or might want to sit with a cup of tea and have a chat – with you as their companion, they can stay independent and no longer feel lonely.
At Interpidcare, we provide person-centred care to help individuals remain living at home for longer. We support personal care, household duties, respite, companionship, dementia care, complex needs and palliative care.
To be part of our expanding team, please visit our careers page by clicking here where you can find our latest vacancies.