What We Can Offer You
get to know our unique professional care for all age groups
LIVE IN CARE
The primary role of a live-in carer is to enable the person requiring care to continue to enjoy a secure, comfortable and independent life within the familiar surroundings of their own home.
When you need continuous care, you may not want the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. Interpid Care gives you the option of high quality care without moving to a care home. Our live in care service offers the reassurance of 24 hour care and support in the comfort of your own home.
Choosing Interpid Care means:
- No need to move to a care home
- A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it – day or night
- Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service, where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
What are the benefits of live-in care?
There are many reasons why people choose a live-in carer or support worker. Here are the main ones:
- Staying in your own home in the environment you love the most
- Avoiding change – daily life can stay much the same with that extra support
- Flexible care built around you – your carer helps as much or little as you like
- Keeping the same routines, hobbies and interests
- Companionship, whether it’s sharing meals, watching TV or enjoying days out
- Family and friends can still come and go as normal
- Emotional support – many carers become more like friends to our customers