What We Can Offer You
get to know our unique professional care for all age groups
Supported Living is an arrangement where your housing and support is built around you.
In these settings, a person has their own tenancy agreement and separate support package arranged according to their needs.
Benefits of Assisted Living
In short, benefits of assisted living include:
- Assistance with daily living activities like bathing, dressing, and eating
- Adapts to changing needs
- No need to maintain a home
- Greater privacy and a home-like setting
- Opportunity to socialize with scheduled activities
- Lower cost than a nursing home
Care for Children
When your child needs care and support, you want someone you can trust, someone who understands your child’s special needs, and someone your family can rely on. At Interpid Care our staff are fully trained to provide care and support to families with children in their own home.
Our care team have practical experience in dealing with challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum disorders, complex health needs, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
We can offer temporary care while a parent or guardian is in hospital or recovering from an illness, or longer term support for a child with disabilities or special needs.
Interpid Care’s care packages are tailored to meet your specific requests, including:
- Getting ready for school or college in the mornings
- One-to-one support at school
- Shopping trips, social or cultural events, leisure and sport
- Help with personal care, meals and feeding
- Attending medical appointments
- Doing activities at home
- Getting ready for bed and perhaps a bedtime story
- Supporting the family to establish daily routines